Saturday, October 4, 2008

Has it REALLY been 6 months?

I'm still alive!

Having absolutely zero access to the internet outside of work hasn't allowed for much leisure surfing, but it has saved me from a lot of wasted hours stalking celebrities online - and consequently, has also cut back on my ability to blog about life and all its quirks!

But it's autumn now - the best of 4 seasons - and there's no better time for me to give a quick hello!

SO MUCH has happened in 6 months that it feels as though everything has come into full circle... Lakers season came and went - and voila, it's here again! I already have the 08-09 schedule pinned up in my humbly decorated cubicle... My apartment is as comfortable as can be, and its awesome location has catered to my pallet, and has given me the pleasure of entertaining a handful of overnight guests... Work is still exciting, and my commute is still the best part of my day (weird, right?)... I still haven't figured out how a man's mind works, but in my mind, I HAVE figured out what kind of man I want... I've been responsibly green for 6 months, and I plan on sharing A LOT of what I've learned about this amazing lifestyle over my next couple of posts (hopefully that will be soon)...

But I suppose that the best and biggest changes stemming from the fruits of spring and summer, are the awakening fruitions I have come to know about myself, my relationship with God, and of those I hold in the deepest recesses of my heart. I have never been this satisfied with life, as I am during this very moment (even with the lack of all my wants). And though I've always appreciated my loved ones, I have never been so aware of how amazing my family and best friends are, and how precious my relationships are with them. How important it is to nurture and give selflessly to these relationships. It's all been so spiritual and so moving.

Until next time...