Monday, September 3, 2007

August Highlights - Continued

1. I finally finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Best book of the series, by far. I jumped right into this book and couldn't put it down. Rowling's imagination is mind numbingly out of control - and for a so called "children's book" - it did one heck of a job keeping my eyes glued to its pages. The first 3/4 of the book has you on a wild goose chase, slowly exposing the... (continue reading my review at goodreads).

2. So You Think You Can Dance names its winner.

My reality TV show of choice wrapped up its 3rd season, naming Sabra as it's first female winner! And while I was secretly hoping that Lacey Schwimmer would win (solely for the fact that she's from the I.E.), Sabra totally deserved it! Here is clip of my all-time favorite routine performed on the show. Neil Haskell is a total babe.