Sunday, February 25, 2007

The OC Says Goodbye


Photo: Adam Brody

I'll admit it: for the past several years, The OC has been my guilty pleasure. Now that it's met its demise, there will no longer be weekly helpings of Adam Brody - a man who encapsulates a lot of the qualities I expect out of an alpha male. Like oh my gosh, he's like, so hot.

The series finale was satisfying - although a huge part of me wanted Mischa Barton to come back for a cameo (maybe as a dream? a hallucination?). Anyway, thank God the Cohen's got out of Orange County (after realizing it's not all it's made up to be). And unlike real-life Adam and real-life Rachel, their characters ended up getting married. Le Sigh.

Since Adam Brody is single and job-less now, he should take some down time to get to know the little people. While a part of me suggests that he become cuddle buddies with Natalie Portman, it's quite obvious that she is too good for him. But I'm not - so holla!