Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year!

2006 was down right fabulous - all thanks to a hardy paycheck and willingness to travel. Also combined with a harmonious blend (and unquenching thirst) for church, foreign dishes, and family - 2006 is to go down in the books tied for the title of 'best year of my life so far' (alongside 2004).

2007 does not come without its own set of promises and adventures. The month of March is to answer many questions regarding what's in store for my academic and/or career-based future... and I anticipate whatever is to come. In the mean time, while I'd love to admit I haven't been sitting around planning the next year - I'm not made that way... thus, I've been sitting around planning the next year. Of course, every outcome is dependent upon acceptance letters or promotions - and I've done some prep work in preparing myself for either path I'm set to walk down.

07, bring it.


Photo: Favorite photo from the holiday season.