Monday, January 29, 2007

January 2007 Highlights Part I

I can't believe January 2007 is almost past-tense. Despite the fact that 90% of my time 'awake' was strictly devoted to work (see two previous entries), I really can't complain too much... especially since time-worked sandwiched a hardy helping of time-spent with some of my favorite people!


Photo: Le gang

Forgive me if I can't contain all of my excitement, but look at this photo! It's almost all of my favorite single London Bedfordian loves-of-my-life! From left to right: Sandy, my partner in crime and bar ho; Mikey, my favorite boy from London; Norma, my favorite favorite; and Ace, who, despite being excessively mean in '07 (as shown above), is the best person to dance with.

We all met up in Beverly Hills for a lovely (and expensive) sushi dinner at Sushi Roku on the 21st of January. This was after unsuccessful attempts to meet up at Zip Fusion and Boss Sushi (we almost felt as though we were never meant to eat fish - long story). Sidenote: Norma, I'm sorry you didn't like the eel. We had no idea it would make you gag.


Photo: Mochi


Photo: We take the best pictures.


Photo: Mikey is flat out adorable.


Photo: Mean in '07, but so easy to love.

All in all, the night was lovely! Just lovely! My single friends are an A+, and I'm almost certain that there's a correlation between London and being single... because, well, I do believe they're the only single friends I have left.