Sunday, October 1, 2006

October

First, how in the world is it October already? September flew by like no one's business! Not that I'm complaining (it was a very good month) because there's so much in store for the next couple of weeks, and I don't know how I'm to contain all of my excitement!

Holiday season is almost here, and I'm sure that it'll pass just as quickly as the rest of the year. In the interim, I'll be making most of my time by trying my best to watch my fave shows on TV (I am so not going to pretend as though I'm too cool to watch TV. I'm just 'okay'.)

Tentative schedule is as follows:

Sunday
08:00 Extreme Makeover Home Edition (ABC)
09:00 Desperate Housewives (ABC) or Cold Case (CBS)
10:00 Without a Trace (CBS)

Monday
08:00 Prison Break (Fox)
09:00 Heroes (NBC)
10:00 What about Brian (ABC)

Tuesday
08:00 House (Fox) or Gilmore Girls (CW)
10:00 Law and Order (NBC)

Wednesday
09:00 One Tree Hill (CW)
10:00 Lost (ABC)

Thursday
08:00 Smallville (CW)
09:00 Grey's Anatomy (ABC) or The OC (Fox)

Last but not least... I take pride in the fact that I never say things I don't mean. I don't say I love you if I don't love you. I don't say yes when I mean no. And when I say I'm going to announce my next big trip, I'm really gonna go. So with that said, and the ticket purchased... I'm bringin sexy back to London this month (and next)!

I waited and debated on buying my ticket, but I finally coughed up a pretty penny to reunite with my one true love: Big Ben. What else am I working so hard for, if not to splurge a lot on myself? Carpe diem guys, I stay true to my mantra... you only live once.

I'm counting down the days.