Friday, June 16, 2006

Bloomington and Chicago

FUN FUN FUN... you've GOT to know how to have it when you're out in the country.

I'm wrapping up my first week here in IL, and it's been a tractor full of fun so far. After landing at O'Hare last weekend, my crew and I wasted no time filling our tummies with a deep dish full of Chicago's finest sausage pizza from Geno's (Gino's ?) East. Probably the best pizza crust to ever dabble on my palate.

After an 8am-4pm M-F sampling of insurance seminars, I max it and relax it on my king size feather bed at the Double Tree. My company is bloody frickin gangster. Outside of seeing (and catching!) fireflies for the very first time in life, networking with fellow farm-goers at our corporate office, eating at Famous Dave's (voted best ribs in America), illegaly j-walking, and catching a show at the local comedy club... there really isn't much time to funk around with the boring.

Leaving the countryside for another romp through Chicago. Don't hate.