Sunday, June 18, 2006

Chicago Part II

Chi-town part deuce was nuts! Definitely the best weekend of 2006 so far.
  • Amalfi Hotel
  • Gold Coast hot dogs
  • The loop and downtown district
  • Lake Michigan
  • Sears Tower
  • H&M
  • Jambalaya at the original House of Blues
  • Syn & Dublin's
  • The Art Institute of Chicago
  • Buckingham Fountain from Married with Children
  • Jordan statue at the United Center
  • Palermos
I can't wait to share my pictures. Chicago is definitely my favorite city in America. I can totally see myself nesting there in the future. Clean, lovely, and pedestrian friendly.

I raise my drink to Greg, our resident Chicagoan turned Californian. The trip wouldn't have been half as good without you! We're back in the countryside now, and I'm about due for a good nights rest before tomorrow morning's seminar. I'll be back in LA next week.