Friday, November 23, 2007

The Past Month In Pictures

The past month has been crazy - with parties, work, and misc. social events. And although I'd love to share hundreds of photos and stories with you, a few favorite pictures will have to suffice.



October 20 - One of my best friends threw an obnoxiously early Halloween party. After convincing two of my closest guy friends to dress up (above), they decided to show up wearing very ambiguous costumes. To clarify: no, they are not gay; yes, Justin's prongs are clapping in this picture.



October 31 - Katie and I made a huge effort to rush from the wildfire evacuation center (where we had been stationed for a short time) to the office in time for the Halloween festivities. Work shut down at 3:30pm to welcome [what seemed like] hundreds of children to tick-or-treat through all of the cubicles. Katie and I were determined not to be the only costume-less employees! 1 trip to Target, $7 of craft supplies, and 30 minutes later, we turned ourselves into awesome bags of jelly beans. Sooo dope!



Late October - As mentioned, Katie and I took lead at one of the wildfire evacuation centers for a couple of weeks. We got to see a lot of the homes that burned down in the mountain areas, and got to meet a lot of our customers affected by the devastation. Above is a photo of my work BFF, Katie, giving one of our customers a "good neigh-bear".



Mid-November - We didn't place in the annual chili cook-off this year. But on the bright side, the corn bread I made from scratch (pictured on the right) was a big hit! Not bad for my first try at homemade corn bread.