Monday, July 30, 2007

SKYDIVING

Jump out of a plane? Check! There really are no words. No words. Great friends, no fear, lots of eye candy, and another dream lived. Seriously, one of the best/smartest things I've ever done in my entire life.

Click the pics to enlarge. And if I ever figure out how to get the DVD of my jump onto the mac, I promise to share! My videographer was amazing.


Photo: The gang (less Lucas)


Photo: Ricardo and I during training!


Photo: Lisa and the new guy Mike.


Photo: Seriously, Ricardo takes the best pictures.


Photo: Christian (left) was so adorable. Hot. Spicy. Australian.


Photo: Ready to board the plane!


Photo: This is my "are you taking a picture?" face.


Photo: Bye Lisa!


Photo: Weee! Meee!


Photo: Dug and I free falling!


Photo: Yeah, my face says it all.


Photo: I don't care that I'm fug in this pic, it's my favorite!


Photo: The harness did weird things to Albert.


Photo: Corny high five.


Photo: All of us! Thanks for taking pics Allison!