Wednesday, May 16, 2007

An E-mail From the Best Dad Ever

My dad is so great. In the midst of working, I received this...
Hey... how is your day today? I smiled & remembered you for a moment because WF is so nice so far this morning, actually extra great attitude. How are you Anak? I hope those unpleasant things around you lately have evaporated. Continue your pleasant demeanor, & the Lord Jesus will take care of you.

Here's something for today...

HE COVERS THE SKY WITH CLOUDS; HE SUPPLIES
THE EARTH WITH RAIN & MAKES GRASS GROW ON
THE HILLS. PSALM 147:8 NIV

Today, whatever the weather or circumstances, know that darkness will end, dawn will break, & the sun will rise once more... have a great & peaceful day.

Love you & Paul

DAD

The blessings of being loved by computer-literate parents. Isn't my pops just adorable? And Poetic?