Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thieves

Someone stole my Canon SD 450 at a party last night. After my friend Jennifer found that her Sidekick had been stolen, I ran into the master bedroom closet to find that my Dooney and Burke had been opened, my bright red wallet taken out, and my camera... gone. Lucky for me, that's the only thing was taken - I'm grateful that I never have any cash, and that the misc contents of my wallet were left in-tact. I'm a bit bummed out, especially since a $300.00 expense to buy a new camera is definitely not in my budget. Mostly because I just spent $180 on work clothes at NY&CO, $240 on work clothes at misc shoppes, and $33 on a new freaking camera case after leaving my old one at the Staples Center. I've been so content with that camera for the past year and a half.

I mean... whatever. It's a camera. I can get a better one now. It just bums me out that I've lost all of my recent pictures! Let's just hope the wankers who took it appreciate all the cute pictures of my friends and I. I forgive you, but you need Jesus.

Update: In less than 24 hours, a new (and better) camera was ordered! Yay! I went to Best Buy but hated all of the new Canons. Who the heck needs/wants a 7 mega pixel camera?! Not I. Waste of hard-drive space. Thank God for on-line shopping.