Monday, March 26, 2007

Lakers v Warriors

Oh. My. Word. The Lakers game was nuts! Imagine this - a pretty much sold-out game - and then the four of us, occupying a 14 person suite. Offff theeee hoook. Jeff, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.


Photo: Katie-bean and I showing off our tickets (like goobers).


Photo: Our suite was sweet!


Photo: Free food, free drinks, FREE EVERYTHING!


Photo: My heroes, Greg and Jeff.


Photo: Boys II Men sang the national anthem and sang during half-time!


Photo: Allll my boyfriends. Kisses. Mwah!


Photo: Let's go Lakers!


Photo: Fox, the aftermath.

In all my excitement, I forgot my lovely red camera case on my seat. I'm half sad, half mad at myself (because leaving stuff lying around is so unlike paranoid me!). But alas, I ran over to Best Buy this morning to buy a boring black one.