Friday, August 25, 2006

My Thank Yous

Thanks to my family and friends, it’s quite possible that my 23rd birth ‘day’ has been the best so far.

Thank you for the early birthday wishes.
Thank you for the chocolate cake.
Thank you for the midnight phone call.
Thank you for your call from Japan.
Thank you for the balloons in my cubicle.
Thank you for the lovely two hour lunch.
Thank you for having flowers delivered to my work.
Thank you for the poem that made me cry like a river.
Thank you for the decorations and the lovely dinner.
Thank you for the 45 e-mails.
Thank you for the comments on myspace.
Thank you for the comments on facebook.
Thank you for your voicemails.
Thank you for your text messages.
Thank you for the conversations on the phone.
Thank you all for joining me at the yardhouse.
Thank you for the gifts (I loved them all).
Thank you for the cards, and calling me delicious.
Thank you for your company all day long.
Thank you for not complaining when they made us evacuate.

Most especially:

Thank you all for making my day infinitely unforgettable.
I have so much love for you.

CLICK HERE FOR BIRTHDAY PHOTOS


Photo: Happy B-day Me!