Friday, April 21, 2006

Open Letter to Me from Traco

"You gotta find a good guy Ro, because even if you're happily satisfied with life, some poor guy out there is living an empty existence, waiting for the love of his life to spring him into normalcy :-). And I have a suspicion it's you! And it's so fun being married, even with all the troubles and bumps I wouldn't trade it for the world.

It'll be like 6th grade all over again, except at the right time, right place, right dude. Maybe even blonde :-)! Haha, but for real I think you'll find somebody in a little bit. Once you get God in his place, it's amazing how things start to drop into place right alongside. The puzzle begins to come together, and satisfaction is guaranteed when he orchestrates things. So good luck in love, I'm pulling for you."

I’ve come to, possibly, the greatest realization I’ve had in quite some time: perhaps I have yet to experience my next great love because he has yet to develop into the only type of man that I can truly love and respect.