Monday, August 1, 2005

23 Days Left of Being 21

A book I read last week listed several aphorisms. The one I liked the most was:

‘Don’t let go too soon. Don’t hang on too long.’

I need to part with my thoughts for a while and let the cosmos re-align. Maybe then will my mind be clear of things that I’ve had a hard time phasing out.

In other news. It's August! Not only will I turn 22 this month, and part ways with my job at ISC, but I'm also going to see Coldplay live! Chris Martin, love him. Any man who can play the piano can easily finesse his way into my heart. He wrote "Fix You" (off of the album X&Y) for his wifey Gwyneth Paltrow, and it flat out takes my breath away. Pure genius.

[In terms of leaving the above mentioned job, and finding a new one...] I think that deep down inside, I’m holding my breath for something great to happen to me. Like that great wind to sweep me off into the right direction, wherever that may be. I’m at this stand still where I have to make a decision, and quick. But I have this eerie feeling inside of me that says – I’m not ready.