Thursday, June 2, 2005

A Song Stuck in My Head

I still can't sit through this Dixie Chicks song and not think of:

m&m's, fanta, stella, the movie, have you been here all this time?, there's one over here, help me, week eleven, the white shirt, the black shirt, he's jealous?, walk with me up the stairs, moment at the speakers, big rocks, blurry photograph, markings on the calendar, see i called you, christmas trees, crying hard, text messages, fight scenes, sit by me on the steps, you guys were getting mushy, gray, you saw me sleeping, spice girls, run to the printer hurry, oh he so did that on purpose, she stormed out of the bar, he came for me, stop staring at his arms, we have to go to the bathroom, quite smitten is not spelled quiet, the perfect card, look at another picture, that was the last time i ever saw him.

Every moment was worth it.